Tuesday, September 14, 2010

With humidity comes new face-bump buddies.

This thing we call life is quite immaculate; it's palatial [;)], it's grand, it's hilarious.
I just keep laughing (which ironically makes me cry a little). I had the best summer of my life in Wyoming and spent it with some of the best people who have entered my life. I've learned to be more patient, and my eyes have been opened even wider to the even more endless possibilities there are in life. But, I think the biggest thing I've learned (and will probably have to continue to remind myself) is that...you just have to laugh. Experiences in life will happen (obviously), whether they are good or terrifying, they ARE going to happen. So you have to deal with it....and the only way to successfully do that is to find the good in it, find the humor. laugh.

oh it's wonderful. and it's terrifying. but that's the wonderful part about it.

I miss Wyoming. But I realize that I'm always going to miss something. [ just like I missed the South and everyone in it when I was there.] Everything will end. But it's because of that ending that we know that it existed at all.


On top of Table Mountain. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Photobucket
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment