Wednesday, September 29, 2010

it is 4:30 pm

It's been really dreary here lately, and I think I love it. It's misty, rainy, windy, cloudy, and there is no sunshine.

it's refreshing.

I've been taking pictures of my food lately.

ooey gooey tomato eyes.
I noticed at work the other day, that a lot of the servers say "ooey gooey butter cake" I guess it makes it sound yummier to add ooey. ooey gooey buggers mmmm. Ooey gooey nuclear waste YUM. Ooey Gooey pooie. ...just seein' if it works?

Photobucket

Wouldn't it be sweet to be plankton-size and trek across this mountainous bunch of blackberry scone crumbs?

Photobucket

Also, powder based chai is gross.

Also, this is a cloud hugging a mountain. Opposites do attract?
Photobucket
On our way to Static Peak in Death Canyon.

To sum it all up, I have nothing really important to share.
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment