Thursday, June 11, 2009

oh. man.

Spiders.

Yes, yes I know. Spiders again.
But, how can I NOT inform people of these....these...creatures of God. That are are hated..no.. not hated.. that are...less appreciated.. by me. SPECIALLY when they are out to get me! I say not hated because I don't really hate many things... I mean. I appreciate them sort of... they can look pretty. sometimes... all majestic looking..sort of... but... when they can get at me...oh no. not cool. nooot coool.

THUS,

I must tell this tale..so that you understand.

Today, minding our own business, Fleenis and I were leaving a magical Starbucks location with our yummy frappuccinos (yes, i am weak) and what do you suppose I saw crawling across my windshield! None other than....one of them...... At first I was a bit startled, then a little fascinated, i thought of killing ,but NO, I did not want to resort to....THAT. I figured "maybe the wind will take him." but I was wrong, it did not, instead he decided to wander down south to my hood...which can lead to the inside of my car! I just know it. And..on a shameful impulse I turned on my windshield wipers...Spider goo is hard to get off of windows.

But that was only the first attempt at my assassination. THEN as we were driving home... while I was on the interstate. ANOTHER spider magically appeared on my door. and he was WHITE. ljdf;akljdsflj At the sight of him, he scurried, and while driving, i swerved...on impulse. (not cool, don't do it) and I tried to smoosh him (again, shameful) but HE GOT AWAY. So, I was then paranoid...not fun. and then, as I glanced down, just to check my surroundings... there he was........I had no other choice but to karate chop him.

I'm sorry.
I had no choice. but NOW they'll ALL be after me.
Not cool. If I ever disappear...you know why.

No fear, for there is something that can deter my mind from the thought of those..spiders.


Photobucket

*makes same face* I want him so bad. SOOOOO CUTTTEEEEE

Photobucket
and really cool really moldy cheese.

but mostly just the sphynx.

2 comments:

  1. That cat is looking at you in disbelief of your murderous ways. Go eat more spiders in your sleep <3

    ReplyDelete