Friday, June 12, 2009

got ma hurr cut.

Continuing with the idea that the surroundings that I have been immersed in all of my life are becoming more noticeably wonderful... I went take a short walk on/in back of the levee today. I use to do this last summer before I went to SCAD. I would walk with my headphones on, sweat, and think. But today I didn't do any of that. No, I didn't even partake in my obsessive thinking so much. I just walked and observed and marveled and listened...and took pictures. There were alooot of birds making alot of birdy noises. It was really awesome. I took some video but it SUCKS. (i need gbrilla's dp expertise. ..or I mean. Learn how to not suck just a little bit on my own) anyway. It was very peaceful and very nice and I enjoyed myself very much. Soon. I shall visit the cows. :D :D :D :D :D

OH and. I was reminded by a friends blog that I noticed something I thought was really cool while driving to New Orleans.

"Summer time and the livin's easy"

What song is that from?
Well, some of you might say "oh, that's Sublime-Doin Time"
BUT. how many of you would say "man, that's Janis Joplin-Summertime"
whaaaaaaaaaat.
yup.

okay I couldn't find the regular version of this song. but yeah.





Okay, maybe you don't think it's as interesting as I do.
So be it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is what happens when the tide rises and then goes away again. yay white-ish sandy dirt film!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oyster shells. I found one with barnacles on it and one of them still had the lizzard-mouth man inside! but.. :( he was dead.

Photobucket

byyyyy the wayyyyy

I still really want one of these
Photobucket
Look, hims cryin' because he wants me too :(

this post has nothing to do with my hair.
though, it does end with something that I want that is absent of hair. ...So maybe the title does make sense... hmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment